Electrical Support Engineer
Electrical Support Engineer - Birmingham - £25k to £35k - Process Control/Test/Automation
A fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Support Engineer within an established and growing company located in the centre of Birmingham with a strong reputation in the process control and test industry.
The main function of the Electrical Support Engineer is to provide in-house and on-site customer support.
- The support team provide customer support of their end-of-line test systems and this includes:
- Shop floor PC hardware and operating systems
- Test hardware including mechanical and electrical systems
- The position requires a significant input into the definition and maintenance of systems documentation for installed facilities.
The position requires participation in the on-call schedule to provide support to their customer base, this would involve initial contact, remote access and problem solving as well as site visits.
As the Electrical Support Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Electronics / PLC control systems
- PC hardware, software including networking and cabling
- Vehicle Electrical Systems
- Strong problem-solving Skills
- Service / Support provision
- Basic understanding of programming
- Industrial Electronics
- Automotive Wiring and Systems
If you are interested in this electrical support vacancy, then please click on the link to apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78679976