An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of 10 credit controllers as a junior credit administrator in their swanky Central London Offices.
My client are a recruitment company based in Central London. The offices are open plan and have a strong culture. They specialise in oil and gas recruitment. They are looking for an additional credit controller to join their accountancy team.
- Downloading payments from HSBC IFF website and adding to the Cash Sheet.
- Chasing remits and details needed to complete the cash sheet and allocate correctly.
- Requesting Bank transfers via email and telephone.
- Confirming the correct Client billing address and contact for client invoices. Liaising with credit control and consultants as and when necessary.
- Making sure the billing address is correctly set up within Bullhorn.
- Researching Company registered address and company registration numbers to request credit limit and credit check reporting.
- Requesting Credit Check Reports via CreditSafe Web Portal for Credit Manager Approval and sign off.
- Requesting credit limits and new client account set up through the Euler portal
- Requesting payment updates from credit controllers.
- Providing clients with statements/Copy Invoices/Credit Notes when required.
- Completion of Client Vendor forms for Approval.
- Completion of WHT Project to obtain evidence of Cert of Residence and review of Country legislation.
- Posting and Allocation of cash into Sage client accounts and reconciling to HSBC Bank Statement.
- Completing/updating the cash sheet twice a day (10:30am and 4:30pm) and updating reports after cash has been allocated.
- Creating client accounts on Sage and updating the credit limit for each client after verification with Euler.
- Adjustment/Write offs in Sage, after approval from the Credit Manager/CFO
- Allocation of all necessary Contras.
- Reversals /Un-allocating cash within Sage (accountancy)
- Uploading and updating client insurance information to the relevant portal
- Reviewing customer balances and making sure they do not breach the Insured limit given.
- Transfers and Re-allocations
- Keeping track of Bullhorn placements through the 'Placement Tracker' in excel format
- Ad Hoc Duties as and when required
The successful candidate will have at least one year experience in a credit administrator role and fit in with their sociable offices in Central London.
The successful credit administrator will have be on an hourly rate of 13ph depending on experience based in their Central London Offices.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78476367