Graduate Project Engineer
Graduate Project Engineer required for a leading supplier of components to the Automotive, Aerospace and medical industry The successful Project Engineer will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of manufacturing projects.
The successful Project Engineer will be required to liaise closely with the Manufacturing team and be responsible of the smooth operation within the Projects department.
Graduate Project Engineer Position Overview
- Direct and manage manufacturing projects
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers
- Liaise with project managers on an ongoing basis.
- Draft budget proposals and sales forecasts
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and customers.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, quotations, proposals, documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project.
- Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of the company.
Graduate Project Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in an automotive/ mechanical engineering orientated subject
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Understanding of Catia desirable
- Willing to learn
Graduate project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18-£26k - Dependent upon experience
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78637917