German Speaking Credit Controller
Credit Controller, South Birmingham, salary up to £24,000 depending on experience.
An industry leading technology company are looking to grow their finance department, with focus on their German accounts team who due to growth in the German Market are rapidly growing their client base. The Accounts Receivable function is very important to the company working alongside the sales team to ensure the maximising of sales is met with the reduction of risk and debt.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients ranging from small limited companies to large multinational organisations, you will ensure all invoices are processed and followed up with in a timely manner, resolving queries with excellent customer service. Building strong and positive relationships with existing and new clients is key to this position.
Your duties will include;
- Meeting Cash Collection targets.
- Making 30-40 quality outbound calls a day to clients.
- Making sure all queries and issues are correctly logged and escalated when necessary.
- Send out reminder emails and letters which are generated by the computer system.
- Be a flexible team player to support other teams when workload requires it.
- Accountability and ownership of own ledger.
What you'll need to succeed
- MUST be able to speak FLUENT GERMAN.
- Accounts or Credit Control experience is desired.
- Firm but patient approach, strong objection handling skills.
- Strong Excel and word skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78772849