Engineering Co-ordinator, Chatham, £25480
Our client, a leading independent engineering company which specialises in the repair and maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems are looking to hire a Stores Co-ordinator who can ensure a smooth logistical operation of the Workshop facility, overseeing the stores operation.
- Book in deliveries and organise deliveries.
- Oversee Stores operations.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to work in an organised manner.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good Commercial awareness.
- A professional approach when dealing with Customers and Suppliers.
- Excellent IT and Communication skills.·Experience of working in a Technical or Engineering background preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and best practice an advantage.
MUST HAVE A VALID FORK LIFT LICENCE.
Working week is Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, overtime is available with earnings projected to reach £30,000
This role is commutable from Chatham, Rochester, Gillingham, Rainham, Gravesend.
Keywords; Works Co-ordinator, Stores Co-ordinator, storesperson, Stores Operative, Warehouse Operator, Workshop Supervisor.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78700284