Loss Adjuster (ARIEL)
Loss Adjuster (ARIEL division) - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Crawford and Company prides itself on being a world leading multinational company that are continuing to progressively grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. In the UK, Crawford operates through 27 offices all with professional experience and technical expertise to manage claims from start to finish.
We are now looking for an experienced Loss Adjuster to join our team covering the following areas: - Derby, Telford, Crewe, Stafford, Stone, Cheadle, Ludlow, Middlewich and Shrewsbury
The suitable candidate would ideally come from a similar role and have strong organisational and superb customer service skills.
In return you can expect a competitive package including private medical care, company pension, 25 days holiday, and pension and company car.
Who you are
You will be the newest member to our Loss Adjusting Team which specialise in High Net Worth claims in the Agricultural and Rural areas.
You will have had experience working as a Property Loss Adjuster and will have handed HNW claims up to and including £100k - ideally within a Domestic or Commercial setting and have involvement in insurer client relationship management.
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims
- Preparing case management plans
- Visiting sites, interviewing witnesses and preparation of witness statements
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties
- Calculating and agreeing settlements of claims, and preparing final reports
You're great at
- Relevant Insurance qualification - CII, CILA etc. - preferred but not essential
- Strong communication ( verbal / written)
- Establishing relationships and building trust
- Keeping up to date with changes within the industry
- Home based position
- Competitive starting salary (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
- 25 days annual leave
- Company car / Car allowance
- Pension, Life Insurance, Childcare vouchers (Full list of benefits available to review)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78830316