Payroll Officer - Nordic Speaking
I great opportunity for a permanent, full time Payroll Officer position based in Stoke-on-Trent. Looking for a Nordic speaker to facilitate payroll. Payroll experience is not needed just a strong Nordic speaker who is willing to learn and take advantage of this rare opportunity.
A global company, market leading with a huge presence and a household name. Working in a comfortable, relaxed environment, taking ownership for a section of the payroll amounting to around 1500.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll from start to finish
- Inputting starters and leavers
- Processing SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP etc
- Ensure records are up to day including P45, P60's and changes in salaries
- Dealing with HMRC
- Payroll reporting
- Dealing with payroll queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar payroll position - Desirable but not essential
- Have basic reading and writing knowledge in Nordic language - Essential
- Be able to use MS Excel competently - Essential
- Have experience working in fast paced environments - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Be able to work to tight deadlines - Essential
This role is looking to pay between £20,000 to £25,000 per annum + Parking + Generous pension scheme + 25 days holiday + Health care insurance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78831292