Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 + Company Benefits
Location: Redhill, Surrey
- Our client are seeking a New Business Finance Analyst to assist the Financial Reporting Coordinator with the preparation of New Business profitability. Duties include:
- Production of monthly activity reports and communication to CEO, Deputy CEO, CFO, Marketing Director and Commercial Directors.
- Working with the Financial Reporting Coordinator, provide an analytical review of variances vs Budget and Forecast. Analysing trends to provide the Finance and Commercial teams
- Production of the New Business segment of the Monthly Management Note distributed to Management committee, The Board of Directors and Head Offices
- Prepare payment schedules for dealer bonuses ensuring all controls have been followed and distribute to relevant parties for payment.
- Reconciliation of the deferred bonuses and commission.
- Provide cover for the Financial Reporting Coordinator and New Business Administrator
- Assist the CFO, Financial Controller & Financial Reporting Coordinator with ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Previous Budgeting/cost control essential
- Advanced Excel & Acess essential
- Financial Modelling essential
- SAS experience is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP system would be an desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78591026