Purchase Ledger Clerk
SF Group are currently recruiting for a temporary part time 20 hours a week Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a client based just on the outskirts of Mansfield. The successful candidate will ensure that all purchase invoices are entered correctly and efficiently. Additionally you will prepare month end reports and reconcile month end supplier statements to the purchase ledger. You will resolve queries with internal departments and suppliers. You will assist other purchase ledger team members with purchase invoicing inputting.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience of computerised purchase ledger required
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility required in working with different divisions throughout the month, and the ability to pro-actively and efficiently organise the working day
- Self-motivated with a flexible and positive approach
- Ability to confidently communicate with people of all levels in a positive and professional manner, through all communication means (phone, email and in person)
- An ability to work well as part of a team in a busy environment
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to cope with high work volume and to tight deadline
Please only apply if you have at least 12 months experience in purchase ledger. This is a 20 hour per week vacancy and will require someone on a short notice as the client requires someone to start in January.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78515606