Multi-Skilled Engineer - Mechanical
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer - Days Based X2
I am currently looking for an Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who is CI/Lean Manufacturing focus, that has a real drive to implement changes and processes, resulting in waste reduction, better reliability and an overall more efficient plant, which sits within the FMCG sector.
The right person will be able to take lead within the engineering department and delegate duties in order to carry out the maintenance duties as effectively as possible whilst ensuring downtime is kept to an absolute minimal for the production staff.
The culture of the workforce is extremely family-orientated and you can be sure that you will be treated as a valued employee with the opportunity to progress within the business as it grows.
The working hours are social-life friendly, meaning there are no regular nights involved. It is alternating weeks of standard days based, rotating to an afternoon shift. I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer who will deliver cost-effective maintenance on production lines.
* You will be responsible for making sure that all production machinery and equipment run smoothly.
* Planned and preventative maintenance
* Project work
* Scheduled line changes and dealing with breakdowns
* Assist the engineers with running of the factory
* Cost-effective maintenance on production line
* For the right candidate there would be the opportunity to step up to supervisor/management role
* Monthly and annual maintenance programmes
CURRENT SHIFT PATTERN:
Week 1 = 7:30am-5pm
Week 2 = 11:30am-9pm
1 in 8 weeks = night shift
NEW SHIFT PATTERN (STARTING NEXT YEAR):
Week 1 = 6am-2pm
Week 2 = 1pm-9pm
* Apprentice trained, with a mechanical OR electrically biased
* MUST have experience working within an FMCG environment
* Any electrical experience will be beneficial, however not essential
* Understanding of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
* You will be able to lead a small team and be willing to drive forward processes and implement change
* Any experience in the above would be beneficial but not a requirement
* Good knowledge of H&S
* Experience on packaging machinery
E3R: Here at E3 Recruitment we believe that there's more to a candidate than just a CV. We go to great lengths to find the right people through our confidential interview process.
If you would like to be considered for this position please 'apply now' with an up to date CV, or with any queries, contact Amy Thornton at E3 Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78453073