Robert Half are excited to be working on behalf of autoXP based in Chipping Warden (near Banbury) to recruit a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a recently qualified/finalist accountant and keen to progress into more of a commercially focussed position!
autoXP is a provider of integrated support services to automotive brands and company car fleets across Europe. Our expertise covers all aspects of automotive fleet management and our ultimate aim is to ensure the journey from manufacturer to driver, via fleet management, is as fluent and effective as possible. By combining individual requirements with company efficiency, we provide a focused, bespoke and informed solution that makes a difference.
autoXP are headquartered in the rural village of Chipping Warden about 6 miles northeast of the Oxfordshire town of Banbury.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Head of Finance with the strategic commercial direction of the finance department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conduct monthly detailed commercial analysis highlighting key trends, and providing useful insight regarding variances.
- Delivery of monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliation, and calculation of accurate accruals and prepayments.
- Management of the company's fixed asset register.
- Support the commercial team with new pricing models and analysis of existing contracts.
- Assist with company-wide budgeting and forecasting.
- Plan and implement financial process procedures for new contracts.
- Provide guidance to accounts receivable and payable with any complex issues.
- Ensure good financial control and data integrity is maintained within the finance department, leading by example
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent. Applicants who are studying towards their final exams will also be considered
- Proven experience in monthly management accounts production
- A proactive and commercial mindset with exceptional communication skills
- Excellent financial analysis skills to include strong Excel skills (modelling, look ups, pivot tables)
SALARY & BENEFITS
Competitive salary and benefits depending on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78321685