Credit Controller - Blackburn, £20-22,000
Due to a new acquisition, our client is now looking for an experience Credit Controller to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of Excel, reporting directly to the Credit Control Supervisor you will be working in a team of 4.
As a Credit Controller your role will include;
- Responsible for the management of the credit ledger for definitive customer sector
- Ensuring all debt is collected from Customers in accordance with the agreed terms
- Maintain and obtain credit insurance for all customers in the Group in line with the company credit insurance policy.
- Ensuring that credit control procedures and policies are adhered to by customers
- Allocation and posting of cash receipts and ensuring ledgers are well maintained in accordance with monthly performance KPI's
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer details and account records via the software SAP
- Anticipating developments, and identifying accounts that will require special attention
- Unallocated cash and query resolution daily
- Working with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts
- Completing other projects as needed to support the accounting department
The ideal Credit Controller must;
- Have proven experience working in Credit Control; holding 3 years' experience
- Be knowledgeable of relevant accounting software. Knowledge of SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Be skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel including Pivot tables and VLookups
- Work to confidentiality standards
- Ability to develop and build good customer relations
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and work to tight deadlines
- Be flexible, enthusiastic with a can do attitude
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary, based on individual experience
- Family feel culture
- Strong team environment
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm, with some flexibility
- 20 days + 8 BH
If you're interested in this Credit Controller role based in Blackburn or working through Cummins Mellor Recruitment, please apply online today.
Recommend a Friend and earn £100 cash
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend and you could earn £100 cash - http://www.cumminsmellor.co.uk/about/refer-a-friend/
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78681825