An excellent position has just become available for a legal secretary to join an established and long serving boutique Law firm in Bristol. The role requires a candidate with secretarial experience, and this can be at a junior level or at a more advanced level. The role offers a fresh new change for the right candidate as you will be exposed to vary areas of law by working for varying fee earners with different specialisms. You MUST have secretarial experience as you will be required to come in with your skills and hit the ground running as the genres of work will be taught.
Duties will include:
- Audio and copy typing documents
- Preparation of files and caseloads for fee earner review
- Managing office calendars
- Supporting fee earners with some PA style tasks
- Updating and liaising with the team in regards to changes to case files
- Inputting data onto an in-house system
- Diary and travel arrangements
You will be a good team player with excellent communication skills. Your ability to pick new tasks and concepts up should be strong and you must be able to present and hold yourself well in professional situations. You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and potentially qualifications.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.