Our client operates in the wholesale sector and has an enviable portfolio of brands in the group. 2018 will be an exciting period of growth for the business as they enter into several high-profile JVs, as well as staying consistently acquisitive for new brands to launch.
They now have a need for a Finance Analyst to work in one of their the most profitable divisions, where you will support the Finance Business Partners in the group, as well as working closely with the Heads of brands, in analysing performance and assisting them to drive sales. Our client is looking for a qualified accountant to join them in this newly created role.
As a Finance Analyst, your responsibilities will include;
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner to interpret and communicate performance to enable robust decisions to be made to ensure strategic objectives are met
- Help provide clear commentary and explanations of results, accurate capture of risks and opportunities and action-orientated tracking of divisional and brand
- Coordinate with group finance and the divisional business partners to deliver divisional level reporting and processes to influence:
- Support the marketing team providing spend analysis and tracking and initiative evaluation and portfolio assessment.
- Standardised product KPI's throughout the division to track performance at key gateways and influence the future direction of the Product Strategy.
- Tracking sourcing savings, providing information to key stakeholders to influence the decisions to reinvest or take savings to the bottom line.
- Delivered margin forecasting and actuals analysis with indicated action
- Ad hoc analysis to support Head of Finance
This is a fantastic role for a qualified Accountant looking to join a business who are heavily investing in their finance function. The position will offer the incoming candidate the opportunity to really understand the business and work in a creative and dynamic team.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78768321