Maintenance Engineer – Double Days – NO WEEKENDS
A rapidly expanding industrial manufacturing company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join the team at their fully automated, industrial site in Essex. There is a fantastic training and development programme on offer for the maintenance engineer and there is also the opportunity to progress through the company. The successful maintenance engineer will also have the opportunity to work on state of the art, fully automated equipment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong mechanical and electrical fault finding and repairing skills
- Engineering Qualification
- Come from a manufacturing industrial background
- Familiarity with industrial machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Brilliant progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer.
- Industry leading training programme
- Highly competitive salary for a Maintenance Engineer in the area.
Commutable: Brentwood, Chelmsford, Braintree, Basildon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78656264