Personal Lines Insurance Broker
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN A NEW YEAR WITH AN EXCITING SALES POSITION WORKING WITH MARKET LEADING MOTOR INSURANCE SPECIALISTS!!!
SEEKING NEW TEAM MEMBERS IN A THRIVING TOOTING BRANCH - IDEALLY WITH TWO OR MORE YEARS SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE! SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE - INTERVIEWS IN JANUARY 2018!!!
IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO SELL WHILST OFFERING A PROFESSIONAL 1ST CLASS & DILIGENT CUSTOMER CARE
PREVIOUSLY ADMINISTERED/MANAGED MOTOR INSURANCE POLICIES? THIS ROLE APPLIES TO YOU !
Pride themselves on truly bespoke & personal services. Offer great value car insurance to nearly 350,000 motorists a year by finding the right policy to fit your individual requirements. Their select panel of high quality insurers and expert helpful advisors help save you time and money. They also offer:
- Home & contents Insurance
- Life & Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Marine & Travel Insurance
- To sell & Administer tailored Insurance policies to meet bespoke client needs. Using product knowledge provided
- To meet all client needs with due care, consideration and attention to detail
- Exceed Branch expectations, Assist Branch managers in meetings and whenever possible
- Attempt to go above and beyond for all clients with clear & concise communication whilst discussing policy options
- Show professional office etiquette & act as an ambassador for the client
- Manage callbacks, set up policies and conduct referrals for bespoke policies
- Liaise and build professional relationships with insurers
- Embrace and follow all internal procedures relating to general queries and complaints
- Always offer friendly, compliant, effective services
- Take sole responsibility for personal development, enhancing product knowledge when applicable
- Meet KPI's and Targets - reporting to Branch manager
Competencies & Traits required
- Clearly communicate effectively & positively both orally and in writing
- 2 years (office based) Customer service or Sales experience
- Confident call handler who takes pride in their appearance
- Enthusiastic & vibrant work ethic
- Ability to listen and fulfill requests diligently
- To be able to self motivate and motivate team members
Interviews for suitable candidates consist of telephone & face to face stages. For further information call Danny on 0208 773 3250.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78323245