Outstanding opportunity to work within the finance division with a globally recognised company that plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities market.
The company creates strong networks through both its people and technology so are looking for enthusiastic, switched-on newly qualified accountant to join a fast paced experienced finance team.
- Ownership of P&L for assigned businesses, performing all required accruals, prepayments, reviews and reporting.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation - ensuring controls are maintained and balances are justifiable, wholly substantiated and appropriately supported.
- Ownership & Control of the Balance Sheet - play a key part in ensuring quality of reporting.
- Analytical reviews, providing timely responses to queries on variances and other technical accounting questions.
- Multi-currency awareness to facilitate effective and accurate systems currency management.
A successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, an enthusiastic, energetic team player with strong personal organisational skills
My clients is hiring now so apply below.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78649998