German Speaking Accountant
INVISTA is the owner of many brands and products that you likely use every day. As part of the INVISTA team, you can join in the development of innovations to improve clothing, carpet, luggage, plastic bottles, automobile interiors, airbags and more.
Headquartered in the US, INVISTA has a business presence in more than 20 countries and is one of the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibres, primarily of nylon, elastane and polyester applications.
Bring your Career to life
At INVISTA, you won't just be an employee. You'll be part of a team that works hard every day to support innovations in the nylon, spandex, polyester and specialty materials industries. A subsidiary of privately owned Koch Industries.
Charles Koch, Koch Industries' Chairman and CEO, says, 'Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the right roles with the right skills and values.'
INVISTA want the right people in the right roles - and they want those people to be fulfilled in their roles. Fulfilment enables employees to realise their full potential - and helps them improve and grow within their career fields.
INVISTA has set the goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance and we are looking for the right candidate with a high motivation and ambitious drive to join our General Accounting team.
Due to growth and further European entities being relocated to their Gloucester site, there is a need for a full-time German speaking Accountant to join the business.
- Preparation of timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the US GAAP and German GAAP accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Account analysis on, income statement and balance sheet accounts, and execute respective reporting to Global or Regional hubs, as well as various business groups and functions.
- Perform and support certain monthly closing activities.
- Timely respond on ad hoc questions from our internal customers.
- Support local projects and re-occurring stakeholder meetings for the German entities.
- Support projects around continuous improvement
- Provide support to other legal entity accountants if required.
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy, as well as understanding the bigger picture
- Good knowledge of local statutory accounting rules regulations.
- Bachelor degree or qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA in the field of Finance / Accounting / Controlling / Tax to satisfy requirements of the role
- Experience in an accounting or finance function in an international setting
- Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way.
- German language skills
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with a fantastic opportunity to grow within an ambitious and driven business.
Hays Senior Finance are working in Partnership with INVISTA.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78775082