A well known specialist IFA firm based in Birmingham are looking to expand their proposition in 2017 and are therefore looking for a senior paraplanner to join their team.
You will be involved in:
- Full research and writing of complex suitability reports to assist the Financial Adviser and be FCA compliant
- Putting together client packs prior to meetings and processing and completing new business submissions post-meeting
- Liaise with providers of Pension, Life and Investment products and obtain quotations to assist with research for product selection
- Client portfolio reviews and rebalancing, fund switches and platform maintenance
- Support with the training of junior administrators, assist in annual reviews and valuations and other administrative tasks
As this role is highly technical, you will need to have the following skills:
- Extensive experience supporting an IFA on a technical level, with a competent knowledge of compliance and FCA regulation
- Self-sufficient and able to hit the ground running from day one
- High IT literacy with experience using systems such as Avelo (Adviser Office)/Intelligent Office/XPLAN
- A professional and polished demeanour, able to confidently liaise with UHNW clients, providers and internal stakeholders
- DipFA qualified is ideal
To support you in this role the firm are offering:
- Full study support towards Chartered Financial Planning Status
- A highly competitive salary of up to £40,000 with discretionary bonuses paid annually
- A supportive and collaborative culture whereby you will have the opportunity to learn from truly talented individuals
- The opportunity to put together a long-term progression plan
This company have a stellar reputation nationally and are well-known for their professional client-centric approach and impressive growth strategy.
Candidates who feel confident in their ability to perform in this role are highly recommended to apply as this is an outstanding company and roles of this quality are rare.