£20,000 - £28,000 per annum OTE £35-40K, commission, phone, car, 23 days hol, pension.
Over the last 30 years, my client has established themselves as a market leader in the sales and service of high-end special purpose machinery across for key markets such as medical, automotive, aerospace, F1 and much more. With a turnover more than £6 million the business is on target to grow by over 10% this year. With the backing of a larger group, the business is investing heavily in bringing new products to market. These new products have been extremely well received and the demand has been phenomenal. Therefore, the business needs to add another sales engineer to the team so that they can cope with the influx of incoming enquiries.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate from an Engineering/Mechanical background that has a confident and driven personality that would like to work in a sales based position where increasing your earnings substantially is a real possibility.
As a Sales Engineer, you will:
- Be based in the warwickshire offices
- Developing customer relationships over the phone and face to face
- Selling the technical and commercial benefits of the machines
- React to incoming enquiries for the product
- Prepare quotes for customers
- Present and demo the products at exhibitions and on-site
- Closing orders
The ideal Sales Engineer will have:
- 1-year minimum work experience
- Either an engineering degree qualification or be a time served apprentice
- The confidence to speak to potential customers over the phone, in person at exhibitions and at a customer’s site
The successful Sales Engineer can expect:
- To work in a friendly and growing business that will support and develop you
- Both In-house and overseas training
- Opportunity for travel
- The possibility for progression
- An attractive benefit package
- To work in a forever developing industry that keeps providing new and innovative solutions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78312264