PED PAT Project Engineer - Powertrain 33450
Job title: PED PAT Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00- £22.06ph
A Project Engineer is required with a strong level of FE/CO2 knowledge and a broad understanding of x-functional interactions. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of product efficiency and performance on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Target definition
- Competitor benchmark analysis
- Management of attribute inputs and trades
- Vehicle development and sign off to brand DNA and successful certification of product efficiency targets.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong level of technical FE/CO2 knowledge and a broad understanding of x-functional interactions
- Good leadership and influencing/negotiating skills
- A communicator across multiple business functions at all levels
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of delivering complex technical programmes to defined timescales and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (33450) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78678917