Chase & Holland are working with a well-established accountancy practice in Mansfield. Sitting amongst a team of experienced accountants, you'll primarily be focusing on client audits and management accounts.
- Managing a portfolio of given clients
- Preparing management accounts and auditing accordingly
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintaining a strong relationship with a given portfolio of clients
- Preparing monthly and annual management accounts and reporting results to the necessary director
- Reviewing work clients are undertaking and highlighting any risks to the relevant director
- Promptly reporting any concerns which may affect the firms client relationship
- Ensuring client confidentiality is respected at all times
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of services to ensure you can upsell given an opportunity
- Assisting with the training of technicians and trainees
The company is flexible regarding qualifications and his happy to consider qualified, part qualified and QBE candidates. Applicants must have experience of auditing and preparing accounts to the final stage. You must also have strong interpersonal skills and feel confident working in a client facing role.
In return, my client can offer a variety of benefits including flexible working, childcare vouchers, private health insurance and a cycle to work scheme. The practice prides itself on its opportunities for progression with an "internal promotion" culture.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78353758