Your next challenge.....
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join a well known manufacturing business in Teesside. Reporting into the Head of Finance and joining a small Finance Team, you will be providing functional business support to the plant and financial management team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing detailed product cost and P&L analysis to support a variety of business processes, working closely with all functions; sales, margins, production variances (raw materials, overheads, labour).
- Reporting and developing current KPI's, ensuring accuracy, usefulness and understanding across the Business.
- Develop, implement and report new KPI measures in manufacturing, such as OEE, Vessel Capacity Utilisation, Yields and Lead-times.
- Working closely with operations management, giving the necessary information to help them increase operational performance.
- Overseeing and validating the management of stocks and report on inventory, WIP, slow and obsolete stock, holding levels and cycle counts.
- Ensuring that financial controls are in place across the sites.
- Supporting the financial planning and budget process with cost and margin inputs, including cost structure, labour and overhead rates.
- Supporting the business in its drive to become an efficient and "World Class" operation.
- Providing cover and support within the team during holidays or sickness absence.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Finance Graduate or CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified.
- Strong Management accounting skills/experience (manufacturing background would be advantageous).
- Highest level of numeracy.
- Proven experience in driving business improvements.
- Strong analytical, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Expert level of Microsoft Excel - including Pivot Tables, Look-Ups, Nested Formula's etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78309408