A fantastic opportunity for a target driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working in a team where full support and training is provided.
A successful business based in the Northamptonshire area. Due to increased demand in business they are looking for a proven credit controller to strengthen their team by reducing aged debt and increasing company cash flow.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Effective credit control on business to business accounts
- Rapport building and account management with key clients
- Invoice query and account issue resolution
- Setting payment plans and reduce outstanding and bad debt
- Work towards and successfully hit collection targets and company KPIs
- Perform ad hoc credit control, sales ledger and accounts administration
The successful candidate needs to have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of credit control in a business to business environment.
You will need to be able to work towards targets in a pressurised environment.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78655860