Maintenance Engineer, Hull, 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Permanent nights). £36,000.
Arlington Moore is working on behalf of a hugely successful manufacturing company based in Hull who is looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Maintain plant and equipment to optimum standards safely with minimum downtime
- Provide a rapid response to urgent and non-urgent maintenance tasks
- Ensure that factory machinery etc. is in working order at all possible opportunities in order to meet the associated production deadlines
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained
- Ensure the efficient usage of spare parts, consumables and equipment
- Ensure that all health and safety and food hygiene procedures are adhered to at all times
- Maintain open and constructive lines of communication with the Production Department
- Liaise with all levels of management across all functions relating to engineering activities on the plan or breakdowns
- Any administrative duties as required in the fulfilment of the engineering plan
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within
14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated
confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Engineering which is a division of Arlington
Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Additional keywords:- Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multiskilled Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi skilled, Production Engineer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78356901