Service Engineer (CNC & PLC Machinery)
Lancashire, Derby, Birmingham
£30,000-£35,000 DOE (OTE of £42,000) + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Private Health Care + Pension + Company van and fuel card + Overtime and paid travel
Service Engineer required for an innovative and expanding consultancy and service company. This is a newly created role due to company growth and will suit someone who is looking to be a key player in a niche market. You will earn £40,000 + as all travel and overtime is paid.
The ideal candidate will need to be electrically biased with some mechanical experience and have knowledge of CNC and/or PLC controlled machinery.
In this role you will be responsible for routine service visits and attending breakdowns. You will be covering locations based in Lancashire, Derby and Birmingham, meaning you will be staying away 1 night a week in an all expenses covered hotel. When you join the business you will receive amazing manufacturers training in Germany so that you know the machines inside out.
* Servicing and maintenance of CNC & PLC controlled robotic machinery.
* Travel throughout territory, training once a year in Germany & one night a week stay away.
* Monday to Friday 8am- 5pm plus overtime.
* Opportunity to progress into senior position if located near to the Head Office in Cheadle.
* Must be an experienced electrically biased Service Engineer.
* Experience of maintaining CNC and /or PLC controlled equipment.
* Must have a relevant qualification and/or Apprenticeship (NVQ, BTEC Level 3, City and Guilds or similar).
* Needs to hold valid passport and driving licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78604070