eCommerce Trader & Merchandiser
A well-known retailer is on the look out for an eCommerce Trader & Merchandiser to join the successful eCommerce team. You will co-ordinate and implement product creation, optimisation and on site display to maximise revenue potential. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or an Assistant/Executive looking for the next step in their career. Not only will this role offer you progression, you will have complete autonomy over your assigned category.
- Collate online product assets and data (imagery, descriptions etc)
- Optimise product descriptions to ensure optimal user experience
- Use product page performance reports to identify where revenue can be increased by improving product page content
- Liaise with the buyers and the Online Trading Manager to organise more stock if possible/necessary
- Optimise product categorisation to ensure products appear in all appropriate categories
- Utilise the onsite search data to identify customer trends and behaviours
- Own marketing campaigns relating to your category
Knowledge and experience:
- High attention to detail
- Organised and process driven
- Commercially driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of copy-writing for the web
- Excel skills
- Ideally experience of category merchandising
- Ideally A/B and analytical skills
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78632742