Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer - Merseyside
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, with mechanical bias, to join my client's Engineering team in Kirkby.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus overtime
You will be responsible for:
- Using both mechanical and electrical engineering skills / knowledge to maintain and enhance the performance of trommels, shredders and conveyors, diesel engines and equipment.
- Proving first class, flexible support to production requirements at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent
- Recognised engineering qualifications
- Previous maintenance experience – manufacturing environment preferable
- Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills
- Self-managing - able to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- Flexible working attitude
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to work alongside people with diverse skills and understanding
- Methodical record keeping is essential
- Ensure engineering downtime is accurately logged, monitor repair times, and find new methods / procedures to reduce these.
- Provide engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment.
- Ensuring that all H&S procedures, engineering best practices are adhered to at all times
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78356622