Site Engineer/ Site Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for a Privately Owned Main Building Contractor in Lancashire.
The company carry out refurbishment and new builds up to £5m across all sectors including Health, Education, Commercial and Residential in the North West
Due to continued growth within the business they are looking to appoint an experienced Site Engineer who will also carry out Site Management duties for projects at groundworks stage. This role will be split between Setting Out and Management
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Setting out and full site engineering duties, using up-to-date site survey equipment
- Co-ordination, instructing and monitoring of sub-contractors and Professional Design Team, particularly on Design and Build Projects
- Liaison with Architects, Engineers and Clients on Projects
- Some material and plant buying as required by site, and liaising with the Buying Department.
- Maintaining the Health & Safety file and documentation on your site in a correct manner
- Leading, supervising and supporting apprentices and trainees working on your site
- Efficient Management of Waste, and assistance with Site Waste Management Plan
Relevant experience includes:
- Experience in all aspects of construction, setting out and all Site Engineering/Groundworks.
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Technical or higher qualification.
- Must have SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS card, Full Driving License
Basic salary up to £45000 plus package
If you would like more information on this role contact Donna Hoggarth on 07753 450926 or apply below with your cv.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78582458