CI and Engineering Manager
Seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement / CI and Engineering Manager to join a Recycling and Resource Management company in Nottinghamshire in an exciting role with growth and progression opportunities.
The company is a leading Recycling and Resource Management company with a large waste collection and recycling service to industrial, commercial, construction and local authority customers. The company is on a large growth plan and they are looking for an experienced CI and Engineering Manager who can make recommendations and improvements to the process to reduce stoppages and increase material throughput.
Responsibilities of the CI and Engineering Manager
- Reduce stoppages and increase material throughput through the site and processes
- Liaise with the Maintenance and Engineering department on improvement ideas and projects
- Design retrofit ideas and process improvements
- Obtain quotations for new equipment and project costs
- Present Cap Ex projects and pay back calculations to the management team for authorisation
- Manage agreed projects from start to finish
- Manage 3rd party contractors who are onsite
- Work with budgets and manage project costs
- Potentially work at other company sites to install similar projects and improvements
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Company Car or Allowance
- Bonus potential
Required experience / skills:
- Apprenticeship trained (either electrical or mechanical)
- Level 3 or higher qualifications (elec or mech)
- Experienced in Engineering process improvements and CI / Lean
- Experienced in retrofitting improvements to current processes and systems
- Budget and project cost management
- CAD skills (desirable)
- Experienced in industries such as Waste, Aggregates, Cement, Quarrying, Brick and tile manufacturing would be ideal.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Flexible approach to working
- Self-confident, enthusiastic and resilient
If you are an experienced CI and Engineering Manager looking for a new role in the Waste Recycling industry please email your CV to Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78365297