We are working with fun and growing organisation who are seeking an Administrator to join their Finance team in Basingstoke.
The role will require you to take lead on auditing and processing business expenses, as well as getting involved in the administration of payroll data, and coordinating travel arrangements for employees across the business.
The successful candidate will need to be confident at dealing with people at all levels and be able to query and resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Processing expenses
- Liaising with the payroll bureau to ensure all data is accurately received and processed.
- Create report data and information regarding expenses, payroll and travel expenditure.
- Be a champion for process and systems improvement for expenses and travel processing.
- Respond to ad hoc queries
- Support the business by managing and coordinating requests for travel bookings, both nationally and internationally, to include; hotels, flights, transport etc.
- Provide general administrative support to the finance team.
- Previous experience dealing with expenses.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be great at judgement and decision making and demonstrate pro-activeness.
- Confident and able to communicate with colleagues of all levels across the business.
- Be highly organised and able to manage multiple requests and tasks.
Excellent IT skills in particular with Excel.
Previous experience using some form of finance systems (e.g. for expenses, payroll, accounting software etc.) would be preferred but not essential
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on for any other potential vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78352424