Pension Administrator - Grad opportunity
Pensions Administrator - Graduate
- Abacus Professional Recruitment has been retained by a leading firm to recruit a Pensions Administrator. They are recognised as one of the leading players in this specialised market and have been growing very organically over the last number of years and have recruited some top professionals for jobs in Belfast.
- To provide pension administration and support, helping to ensure that client's pensions are set up and processed accurately, in a professional manner and administered right first time, every time.
- Use pension software to process client requests in relation to the pension scheme membership.
- Able to demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for self
- Be organised, methodical and logical in approach to delegated responsibilities
- Able to assist with developing a culture of high standards, excellent quality and customer responsiveness
- Able to develop administrators and administrative processes
- Be well organised and be a point of reference for knowledge
- A problem solver, dealing with practical, people and political problems
- Able to delegate effectively
- Recent gradute with a Financial Services degree - 2.1 or above
- Generous basic depending on experience, attractive holiday entitlement, pension, life assurance, flexible benefits, bonus
- Nicky Strutt -
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78305766