About the Company
The Company is an International World leader in their field and has been operating for many years. They have a local site in Milton Keynes and are looking for a Financial Accountant to run the UK Division. The company are continually developing and have solid plans for growth for the foreseeable future.
They have a strong balance sheet, healthy profits, are a well organised Company, provide excellent working conditions, a competitive salary and first-class benefit system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, fully qualified Financial Accountant who is looking for a new opportunity in a well-established Company.
The key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant / Financial Controller are:
• To take full ownership of all accounting, compliance and financial systems
• To manage the statutory reporting requirements
• To complete the trial balance
• Completion of the month end management accounts
• Ensure all control processes are documented and understood
• Responsibility for all supplier payments
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, VAT returns, ensuring payroll statutory requirements are met and completion of national statistics returns
• Preparation of the rolling cash flow forecast and weekly working capital management, including foreign currencies
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register
The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant / Financial Controller position will be:
• A confident, ambitious, ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified accountant
• A brilliant communicator and a good team player.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78389257