- Do you have experience of repairing electrical and mechanical equipment?
- Have you thought of working for a manufacturer of premium coffee machines?
- A renowned market leader who pride themselves on customer service.
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential.
London and the M25 - London, Croydon, Watford, Harrow, Romford, Twickenham, Dartford
PPM Engineer - Coffee, vending and Drinks Machines
The Role of PPM Engineer:
Due to continued and ongoing growth through the quality and reputation of their equipment, you have the opportunity to become an employee of a global organisation with a strong history.
You will be servicing coffee and refreshment equipment found within the appealing, sought after market sector of Hotels, Restaurants, Retail, Cafés, alongside other high-profile clients and locations. Their equipment ranges from Bean-to-Cup, to traditional and espresso machines.
The Candidate for the PPM Engineer Position:
- To be considered for the PPM Engineer role, you must be electrically strong.
- A formal electrical qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Candidates with engineering experience from the Armed Forces are highly advised to apply.
- Previous field service experience is beneficial.
- You must hold a full driving licence.
This Internationally renowned coffee and drinks machine manufacturer are looking to grow and strengthen their engineering team. Being a trusted global leader they specialise in a wide variety of coffee machines for several prestigious customers throughout a variety of market sectors. They can offer genuine employee career development, extensive on-going training with realistic career progression.
The Package for a PPM Engineer:
- Up to £24,000 Basic Salary
- Competitive Bonus
- Excellent Overtime Opportunities
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Pension, Mobile, Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The position of PPM Engineer covers London and the M25, with candidates considered from London, Croydon, Watford, Harrow, Romford, Twickenham, Dartford, and surrounding areas.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78303914