Accounts / Billing Assistant - Sheffield
A successful law firm in Sheffield is looking for a Billing Specialist to join their friendly team. You will play a vital role in supporting the business, ensuring matters are billed, prepared and distributed to clients.
The Billing Specialist will liaise with: management, fee earners and credit control on Billing/Credit Control matters and produce progress reports for Partners and Heads of Department. A brief list of responsibilities include:
- Preparing various bills and narratives
- Detailing bill breakdowns of work undertaken/costs
- Investigating and collating documents to initiate billing
- Liaise/monitor third parties and escalate when required
- Review monitoring costs and assist in improving ways of working
- Manage payment of bills, assisting with Credit Control
- Review/improve reporting tools
This role presents a great opportunity for someone looking for a complex/varied role. Ideally you will have finance/billing within a professional services business with effective communication skills.
If you are interested in this position please submit an application as interviews are being arranged as soon as possible.
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78361657