Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm (flexible)
I am seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to assist my client over the next couple of months to look at their current systems and implement processes to maintain. For the right person there is every possibility this role could turn into a permanent position.
- Sales- invoicing and posting invoices to the ledger and credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Balancing accounts
- Employee expenses
- Checking company bank statements
- VAT returns
- Monthly Payroll
- Assist with the preparation of annual accounts
- Previous Bookkeeping experience is essential
- Use of Cash flow (Sage is also an advantage)
- Implementation of processes and procedures
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and you can be sure that you'll always be judged on your merits alone. We are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78307109