Edward Carter is currently seeking an experienced Digital Architect for an exciting permanent opportunity based in a leading client in the Edinburgh area.
Within the role you will be responsible to develop and deliver capabilities in web development, plug and play applications, mobile apps, data science and innovation. Sitting within the local Business Systems team, this role is critical in both delivering current needs but also in preparing the organisation for the changing technology landscape.
Duties within the role, include:
* Deliver the local Digital Strategy for the UK. Taking input from central GIS teams as well as senior UK leaders to understand business and IT strategies and goals and establish a local Digital strategy to allow the UK to best utilise digital channels across Customer, Consumer, Colleague and other stakeholder engagements
* Establish, on board and manage a range of 3rd party partners to support the delivery of the digital strategy
* Establish and run an 'innovation incubator' for generating ideas and turn them into proof of concepts; prototypes or pilots. This will introduce a new set of capabilities and accelerate turning ideas into action
* Mange the delivery of large digital projects. Ensure that the scope and plan is clear; co-ordinate the delivery through internal and external SMEs and ensure that the project achieves a successful outcome. Ensure that the benefits of each projects are well communicated.
* Mange direct resources, ensuring that all line management duties are performed on time, as well as the on boarding and day to day management of contractors and consultants.
For this exciting opportunity, you will need:
* Experience operating in a digital architecture capacity.
* Experience in defining and delivering Digital strategies
* Minimum 2 years experience working with senior (leadership level) stakeholders is essential
* Minimum 4 years experience working in multi-project, matrix management environment
* High levels of technical credibility and independent judgement and decision-making responsibilities is essential
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Edward Carter Solutions - 01268 444 444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78279589