My client a leading industrial business based in South Leeds are looking to appoint a Payroll Controller on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in the business and be involved in other areas of finance.
The role will involve;
- Managing three weekly different payrolls for three different companies for 300 weekly paid staff
- Managing five monthly payrolls for 150 monthly paid staff
- Ensuring that the company payroll records accurately reflect the wages and salary costs of all members of staff at all times.
- Responsible for the weekly expenses
- Production of accurate and timely payrolls
- Statutory reporting
- Dealing with all statutory forms, i.e. P45, P46, P11D
- Up to date knowledge of SSP, SMP and payroll legislation
- Timseheet modules
- Inputting new starters and leavers on a daily basis for the weekly paid operatives
- Dealing with frequent payroll adjustments at the end of the week
- Dealing with payroll year end duties
- Helping the finance team 1.5 days a week on ad hoc duties and liaising and working closely with the transport team
Must have experience working in payroll
Must have up to date knowledge of the payroll legislations
Must have experience of working within an SME environment ideally industrial/manufaturing
Great attention to detail
Free car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78280701