Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer, required for our client a specialist cooling and heating provider who operate across a number of different disciplines within the HVAC sector. They provide technical solutions such as design, installation and commissioning to the commercial and industrial sector.
The successful Technical Sales Engineer will be enrolled into a diverse role that will include speaking with customers and assisting them with technical specifications for projects to estimating, creating quotations and assisting in project handover.
It is required to possess a previous background in HVAC applications, such as air conditioning, refrigeration, chillers and associated ventilation/ ducting. Experience with Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer is a distinct advantage.
Technical Sales Engineer Duties:
- Providing customers with technical specifications to meet their requirements.
- Creating quotations for customers and supporting the external sales team.
- Upselling company services, targeting contractors and consultants.
- Liaising with the projects team to assist in project handover.
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience with Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.
- Recognised qualification within the cooling sector such as NVQ Level 2 Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heat Pumps.
- HNC/HND within Building Services, Mechanical Engineering, HVAC or similar.
- Auto-Cad experience advantageous.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbally.
Technical Sales Engineer Package:
- 25 Days Holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78677819