12 month contract
Are you a proactive payroll, accounts or HR professional seeking your next challenge? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your existing skill-set with a successful business.
Offering years of experience and a friendly, professional service, our client is a well-established payroll bureau. They are now looking for a number of Payroll Administrators to join them.
Within a welcoming and positive environment, you'll work alongside a talented team who are dedicated to continuous improvement and providing an outstanding level of customer service.
As a Payroll Administrator, you'll be responsible for processing payroll for a portfolio of customers.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will ensure that correct tax/NI rates and certificates are in place for each employee and carry out all tasks with a high level of accuracy.
Specifically, your duties will involve:
- Calculating employee and employer pension contributions
- Processing automatic transfers of salaries, PAYE and pensions by BACS
- Completing PAYE and NIC documentation
- Responding to enquiries from customers and HM Revenue and Customs
- Producing, reconciling and submitting end of year P35, P14 and P60 forms
- Keeping abreast of legislation changes
- Maintaining detailed records
Interested? To be considered, you'll need:
- Experience within either a payroll, accounts and/or HR environment
- A high level of IT literacy, including experience of working with databases and financial software
- Focused and pragmatic, as a Payroll Administrator, you'll be a clear and concise communicator who works well to deadlines.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills are also key.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78462959