After a challenging and ever evolving period our dynamic and well positioned client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant due to a reorganisation. This is a very exciting role for the right individual with the opportunity to assist in the shaping of a business which is investing in its future.
The role of Management Accountant will see you taking responsibility for the following tasks:
- Production and presentation of detailed management accounts
- Reviewing of costs and analysis of performance, looking at variance between budget and forecast
- Continuous improvement and project reporting
- Provide the link between finance and the commercial management team on all projects and business decisions
- Preparing VAT returns, managing their bank accounts and the invoice discounting facility
- Managing a team of 2 including an Assistant Accountant and Accounts Assistant, including taking responsibility for the sales and purchase ledger
The right person for this Management Accountant role will have previous experience of management accounts and have supervisory experience. You will need to be a well organised individual with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
In order to be successful, you will be dynamic, need a high level of confidence, ideally be qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) and have strong IT skills including Excel and ideally Sage.
In return the successful Management Accountant will get a chance to make a difference in a business who is in a new and exciting chapter of its history. You will also get a chance to work with an experienced management team on a competitive salary and package.
Chase and Holland are working exclusively on this position so if you are interested please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78347465