Support Administrator within Financial Services
£17.00- £19.00 per hour depending on experience
Interquest Solutions are currently working with one of their clients, a worldwide investment and asset management organisation, looking for a Support Administrator to join their team in Tonbridge, Kent
The purpose of this role is to provide support of position and resource management and administration
- Resource management executing new starter, transfer and leaver administration procedures in a timely and compliant way.
- Reconciliation and reporting (both weekly and monthly) on management services resource records
- Maintenance of departmental databases daily, ensuring updates from HR Talent Acquisition, HR Support, Contingent Talent Acquisition and other sources are reflected accurately.
- liaison with HR, Line Managers, Senior Management, Business Finance and Project Assurance and Governance
- Management of Team Outlook Mailboxes – actioning and responding on items, rationalising e-mail strings and filtering/filing as appropriate.
- Assisting, as required, with ad hoc, inter-company on-line surveys.
- Collation and distribution of reports / schedules within set deadlines
- Reconciliation of resource data between multiple sources
- Produce and maintain procedure guides for the processes.
- Provide backup support to the IT Training function on an ad hoc basis
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, particularly of Excel but also Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint and VBA for excel and knowledge of Visio and Workday (desirable)
- Excellent administrative, organisational and numerical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external contacts – excellent written and oral skills are essential.
- Good proof reading, grammar and written style Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure without compromising attention to detail.
If you have the skills we are looking for, please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78323315