Our client, an accountant firm with over 30 years’ of experience, is looking for a Workflow Administrator to join their team in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated and reliable.
- Chasing 64-8s back from clients
- Issuing HMRC authorisation codes
- Chasing outstanding order payments
- Update spreadsheets
- Liaise with clients
- Creating and updating clients’ details on the system
- Archiving and filing
- Chasing tax info and bank statements for VAT
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £18,000.
If you’d like to find out more about the position, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.