Technical Engineering Safety Manager
Technical Safety Manager
Safety Assurance, Technical Safety, Safety-Critical Engineering, Safety Engineering Lead, Engineering Safety
Salary Range - £55-65k + Car + Bonus + Flexible Benefits
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced, talented technical Safety Engineering Manager to take the lead in managing the safety and reliability requirements for this global systems engineering brand, at their HQ in Wiltshire.
Working in a high tech R&D environment ,you will be working with (and manage) highly talented, Safety Engineers who design cutting edge, safety-critical and safety related systems.
As the Safety Manager you will :
- Ensure an appropriate definition of Safety and Reliability requirements are implemented throughout the Lifecycle of a development project.
- Provide management, guidance and direction with the development of Generic Product Safety Cases and Generic Application Safety Cases associated with products delivered
- Management of the interface between the customer, approval bodies and R&D
- Have line management responsibility for the Safety engineers assigned to projects
Product Safety Manager - Skills and Experience required :
- Proven track record with the safety management of engineering products
- Proven experience of managing Technical Safety Engineers or Systems Engineers in a safety-critical engineering environment.
- Knowledge of all phases of the product development lifecycle - in a safety-critical environment.
- Experience of supporting customer acceptance and approvals processes for safety systems.
- Knowledge of the design techniques for high integrity / safety-critical systems.
- Please note this is a role for a technical safety engineer or technical safety manager - this is not a Health and Safety Manager position.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a talented, safety systems engineering manager - so if this is you - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78323665