Senior Pensions & Benefits Administrator
Are you an experienced Pension Administrator looking for a new challenge in an exciting and varied position? if so this role could be for you! A large and established Pension and Benefits firm based in Edinburgh are currently seeking a Senior Pension and Benefits Administrator to join their Scheme Events team.
The main duties of this role will include:
· Projects based working with large amounts of data for the scheme
· Annual life-styling process
· Bonus waiver project
· GMP reconciliation project
· DB & Data cleanse
To be successful for this role you will need the following experience
· Fully confident with excel - data manipulation is a big part of this role
· Pensions admin background (DC) but a bit of DB would be advantageous too
· Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment
This is a highly sought after opportunity which would be a good next step within your Pension career for someone who is looking for a more vaired and challenging position.
Please quote 41099 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78674197