Junior Stamping Engineer
RMS - Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Junior Stamping Engineer on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Staffordshire area of the West Midlands.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
- 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary on Site parking
- Early Friday finish - Although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
It will be your responsibility for the timely and accurate completion of the stamping process definitions for all quotations, including tooling estimations. You will be expected to have input into the make vs buy process and define head count data used in quotations.
- Review and propose best stamping process controls.
- Maximise head count utilisation assumptions for quotations.
- Travel to other company sites to represent the UK Quotation Team.
- Liaise with other functions and departments to verify data.
- Assist in all forecasting, business plans and budget meetings when required.
- Complete stamping quotation data as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience of a similar role within manufacturing preferably within the automotive industry.
- Extensive working knowledge of press techniques, processes and tools.
- A good level of experience and knowledge of steel pressing - Preferably within the automotive industry.
- Experience of working with CAD and can understand technical/engineering drawings.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78305459