Multi-Skilled Engineer (Days)
Days based Maintenance Role
£33,000 to £36,000 + Bonus + Pension and benefits.
Are you an experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer that has exposure to fast paced environments? Are you interested in working for a business that is constantly running improvement projects and growing the plant? Do you have experience completing reactive, planned and preventative maintenance safely and effectively?
- Days role pay upto £35,500
- Opportunity to get involved in large plant extensions and line installations.
- Opportunity to develop your skills with PLC's and Health and safety training.
- Working with a great team that has a good established culture with very little attrition.
- Chance to become part of a successful, ambitious and fast-growing business.
Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Warrington, St.Helens, Chester …
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be part of a diverse and well formed team to supply a fast reacting breakdown response to the 6 production lines that run 24/7, on your shift you will also be involved in planned maintenance and change overs, working with production to supply an effective plan for all down time and carrying out the work quickly and safely. You will also spend time in the on site workshop preparing service kits and looking into preventative maintenance applications.
Requirements of the role:
- You must be an experienced Electrically Biased Engineer with a HNC in Electrical Engineering or upwards.
- You must have at least 2 years experience within an fast moving manufacturing environment.
- You must have a good working knowledge and attitude towards working safely within a Manufacturing facility.
- You must have a proven track record of successfully delivering reactive maintenance to fast moving lines.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a business that has HUGE growth plans and the investment to aggressively improve their Engineering capacity. You have the opportunity to carryout projects and to take charge of your shift and use your ideas and knowledge to help change the business for the better with financial rewards for engineers who go above and beyond expectation.
How to Apply:
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Ben Atkinson on, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles. With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: or alternatively call one of our consultants on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78310903