Territory Business Manager
Are you a Territory Business Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to join a business providing cutting edge technology to help patients and clinicians better manage diabetes?
Do you have 3 years of Medical device sales experience with a proven track record for achieving targets and delivering success?
Established over 15 years ago, Dexcom are an innovative business, developing and manufacturing devices to aid with the management of diabetes. After years of consecutive growth, the successful Territory Business Manager will be joining Dexcom at an exciting time as they work to establish themselves as a market leader in the UK industry.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate strong relationship management skills, creative commercial thinking, be results focused and have the ambition and drive to be successful.
The main responsibilities of the Territory Manager role will be:
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the Diabetes industry, market conditions and trends, healthcare regulations and competitor activities
- To drive recommendations and use of Dexcom products in the Diabetes Market
- Drive funding by working with local and national procurement bodies
- To provide training to both patients and healthcare professionals
- Increase the Dexcom market share and growth of territory in line with company expectations
- Maximise strategic partnerships to support sales growth
- Ensure you have an up to date understanding of procurement in your target CCGs to help enable HCPs bid for funding
- Implement marketing initiatives throughout customer base according to company priorities/strategy and customer needs; including the launching of new products and services
The essential skills that our client are looking for:
- 3 years of Medical device sales experience with a proven track record for achieving targets and delivering success
- Sales competency or selling skills training
- Life Sciences/Business Degree is preferred
- Strong commercial selling skills
- Knowledge of diabetes is preferred
- In-depth understanding of the NHS is preferred
The business thrive on rewarding their staff on their success and to achieve this they are offering a salary £45,000 to £55,000 (based on previous experience) with an OTE of up to £85,000
This is a national Campaign and we are looking for Territory Managers across the UK. If you have the essentials we are looking for then get in touch.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.