Service Charge Accountant
Vibrant, dynamic and lively property firm in the City are looking for a Service Charge Accountant to take control of their accounts department. The successful Service Charge Accountant ideally will have experience using PropMan and will be running their own portfolio.
Drinks on a Friday are a regular occurrence within this company as well as team activity days and lots of laughter! You will be an outgoing, confident and personable Service Charge Accountant . You must be someone who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team. This is definitely not your typical, quiet accounts department.
- Prepare service charge year-end accounts, including reconciliation and Trial Balance. Liaise with accountants and check draft accounts before finalization.
- Send year-end accounts and balancing charge letters to leaseholders
- Variance Reports
- Input service charge budgets, raise charges etc for sending to leaseholders
- Bank incoming monies to correct accounts, post to leaseholders
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Statements to Clients with pay-over of funds collected, monthly, quarterly
- Dealing with queries from Leaseholders, Suppliers, Clients
- Attend meetings internal and external
- Set up new managements on PropMan - owner, property, unit, tenant
- Close down managements passed to new agents
- Property management experience
- Able to identify service charge/non-service charge expenditure
- Familiarity with leases and able to identify key clauses relating to service charge i.e. what and how much can be recovered.
- Experience using property management software.
A great opportunity for a Service Charge Accountant who enjoys dealing with people and running their own portfolio in a lively, friendly firm.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78387831