Experienced Claims Negotiator Interviewing NOW to start in January
(Permanent Position – 38 hours between 8am and 6pm – Monday – Friday and 1 Saturday in 4 between 9am – 12:30pm)
Are you looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to work for an industry-recognised leader in Motor Insurance Claims? Due to further expansion, our client is now recruiting for Claims Negotiators to join their team in January to deal with road traffic accident related claims.
The candidate will be commercially aware, and will ideally have a minimum of two years’ experience in dealing with their own caseload of claims. You will be effective at building professional relationships with clients and third parties such as defendant insurance companies and/or their solicitors. Working with colleagues to develop a strong team ethic and deliver exceptional client service to those involved in personal injury and vehicle damage related claims.
- Communicate with clients and third parties to effectively collate and provide information.
- Ensure an effective, prompt and quality service is provided to all clients or organisations with whom you have contact.
- Effectively and efficiently deal with the individual cases for which you have responsibility.
- To maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure to ensure you work within the framework.
- Ensure that all correspondence is dealt with appropriately and within a reasonable timescale.
- Ensure that all clients are treated with courtesy and dealt with promptly to ensure that a favourable image for the firm is presented.
- Undertake appropriate training.
- Manage your files and time effectively to enable you to meet targets.
- To work effectively as part of a team.
- An understanding of RTA, vehicle damage claims and credit hire.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the motor insurance claims sector.
- Litigation experience preferred, however full training will be provided.
- A commitment to professional development.
- Knowledge of case management systems and basic ICT skills.
- To demonstrate strong skills in communication and negotiating.
- Can effectively organise, prioritise and time manage work.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- To demonstrate strong work ethic and motivation.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Commitment, drive and a people person.
- Commercial awareness.
- Manage your own caseload.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78038527